Ariola Dr: 1011- Island Rock Beach House Island Rock Beach House with spacious 5 bed/5.5 bath design
Size –5 Bedrooms • 6 Bathrooms (5 full, 1 half) 6 Baths (5 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-18
The Island Rock Beach House (1011 Ariola Drive), is a stunning beach home (renovated in 2022) It boasts easy beach access and over 5000+ sq. feet of space between the home (3500 sq.ft.) and decks (2,000 sq.ft). It comfortably entertains and sleeps 18 with 5 specially designed ensuite bathrooms.
Top Reasons to Book this Beach Home:
- Ample living space for large gatherings.
- 5 large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bunk room for a perfect space for children.
- Panoramic top deck with views of the white sands and emerald waters of the beach or the Santa Rosa Sound.
- Lower level outdoor entertaining space with private pool, putting green, and bar area with seating
- Ample private parking
- Beach access across from front door making getting to the beach a breeze.
- Outdoor deck with ample seating to enjoy a beautiful Florida day.
- Large open concept living/dining/kitchen area with plenty of space for everyone.
Floorplan Summary: (This home is built on pilings and requires stairs)
- Ground Floor
- Ample parking for up to 9 cars
- Private pool
- Putting Green
- Indoor/Outdoor bar with seating
- 1st Floor:
- Huge open concept living/kitchen/dining space with table for 12 and bar seating
- Massive deck with water view and seating
- Master Suite A: California King with ensuite bathroom featuring walk in shower
- Master Suite B: California King with ensuite bathroom featuring walk in shower
- Master Suite C: King with ensuite bathroom featuring walk in shower
- Master Suite D: King with ensuite bathroom featuring walk in shower
- Bunk Room: Featuring 2 full over full bunks and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower
- Half bath
- 2nd floor
- Large exterior sundeck with 360 of surrounding neighborhood, Gulf view, and sound view.
This home is located on the 10th block of Ariola Drive off of Avenida 18. Ariola Drive is a premier residential street that runs parallel with Pensacola Beach's coastline and is known for its large beautifully designed custom homes with unmatched views.
Pensacola Beach is known for its sugar white sand, turquoise waters and amazing beach culture! Bars and restaurants are less than 5 mins away and keep an eye out for the occasional Navy's Blue Angels flyover!
City of Pensacola:
Downtown Pensacola is centered around Palafox St. and hosts amazing festivals, fantastic food, local breweries, and the MiLB team the Blue Wahoos!
- Must be 28+ and present during rental
- No pets allowed
- No smoking or vaping
- No parties or gatherings
- No occupancy in excess of property max
About the OwnerThis property is professionally managed by Postcard Properties, FL a locally owned and operated property management service.
Pensacola Beach, Florida
|Setting & View||
6 Bathrooms (5 full, 1 half)
6 Baths (5 full, 1 half)
No seasons with rates found.
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 taxable cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.