Bay Street: 3220 Gather Together at this Tranquil Retreat! w/Pool!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half) 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-8
This beautifully designed home is a tranquil retreat for your family and friends to gather and make memories together. This home is conveniently located near Pensacola Beach, a public boat dock, Tiger Point Golf Course, and Downtown Pensacola.
Top Reasons to Book this Home:
- Proximity to entertainment options
- Enjoy a cup of coffee on the private covered balcony with water views.
- Open concept living/kitchen/dining space for everyone to feel included without feeling crowded.
- Private pool and outdoor entertaining space
1st Floor: (****this is a piling home, 1st floor is above garage and requires stairs****)
- Open concept living/kitchen/dining space
- Table for 8 and built in breakfast nook.
- Private balcony with water view and exterior seating
- Master Suite featuring an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower and a private balcony.
- Guest Bedroom A (queen bed, with ensuite Jack and Jill style bathroom featuring a tub/shower combo)
- Guest Bedroom B (queen bed)
- Half Bathroom
- Laundry Room (with full size washer and dryer)
- Studio style living space with a queen bed
This home is located on a quiet street across from the Santa Rosa Sound, 0.4 miles from Oriole Beach Public Boat Ramp, and 1.2 miles from Tiger Point Golf Course, 7.5 miles from Pensacola Beach, 12 miles from Downtown Pensacola, and 18 miles from Navarre Beach.
Pensacola Beach is known for its sugar white sand, turquoise waters and amazing beach culture! Bars and restaurants are less than 5 mins away and keep an eye out for the occasional Navy Blue Angels flyover!
City of Pensacola:
Downtown Pensacola is centered around Palafox St. and hosts amazing festivals, fantastic food, local breweries, and the MiLB team the Blue Wahoos!
Navarre Beach is known for its sugar white sand, emerald waters, and low key beach vibes! It's a true gem in Florida and offers a less commercial beaches with come as you are mom and pop style restaurants, Florida's largest fishing pier, and even a wildlife conservatory.
City of Navarre:
Navarre is a quiet community that boasts a number of highly rated local restaurants, breweries, and entertainment and is centered off of Highway 98.
- Must be 25+ to rent
- No pets allowed
- No smoking or vaping
- No parties or gatherings
- No occupancy in excess of property max
About the OwnerThis property is professionally managed by Postcard Properties, FL a locally owned and operated property management service.
Gulf Breeze, Florida
|Setting & View||
3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half)
3 Baths (2 full, 1 half)
No seasons with rates found.
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 taxable cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.